How do Carcaptain’s intensive courses work?
Each course that we offer can be tailored to suit your needs, to give you an idea of how it is possible to schedule a course please see our ‘step by step’ guide below;
1) Once you have decided that you would like to take an intensive driving course with CarCaptain we require a deposit, the amount of which depends upon which course you would like to do.
2) As soon as we have received your deposit we book your theory test for a date which is convenient for yourself, there is usually a 10-14 day wait for a theory test but if you are in a real rush booking a cancellation is always an option. Remember to give yourself time to revise though! We also mail your theory course material which consists of a highway code & a hazard perception CD ROM. It is possible to start your lessons before you have taken a theory exam. If you have already passed your theory test we skip straight to the practical test booking.
3) As soon as you have passed your theory test you are issued with a certificate which has a unique number on it, without this it is impossible to book a practical test. We will call you on the day of your test to get this number from you & then begin looking for a practical test straight away. This is when it is important for us to know when you would like to take your practical test.
4) If you have a specific date in mind for a practical test we will begin looking for a test on that date, if you just need a test as soon as possible we will search in all of your local test centres, if you would like a practical exam in the same week as your theory we will find one for you.
5) Once we have settled upon a practical test date which you are happy with we assign you to a driving instructor who then contacts you to arrange all of your lesson times, our courses can be spread over as little or as much time as you would like. Our instructors are happy to take you for up to seven hours of lessons per day or if you would prefer you can do as little as two hours per session. Â If you have already begun lessons with your instructor you are now at the final push before your test!
6) On the last day of your course you will take your driving test, your instructor will meet you an hour & a half before the test so that you can have some practice time to ‘warm up’. The practical exam lasts around 45 minutes & you will then be dropped back to your arranged meeting place.
At Carcaptain we have an 85% first time pass rate, this means that at the end of a test there is very good news for the majority of our clients. However, if you are unsuccessful it is not the end of the world, we can book you another test for as soon as you would like & we are happy to take into account your personal commitments.
Taking an intensive course with Carcaptain is a very personalised experience, if you have any requests or special requirements we will go out of way to satisfy them.
If you would like any further information on any of the courses which we offer please feel free to contact us;
Freephone – 0800 8600 186
Landline – 0207 099 1232
Mobile – 07825395128
Email – email@example.com
Alternatively details of the courses are on our website: www.carcaptain.com